Do you want a versatile treatment that can be personalised to your skin concerns? Well look no further!
Microneedling is one of the most in-demand treatments at MetroSpa’s skin clinic, and it’s easy to see why!
We use the Mesoestetic m.pen[pro], as this is one of the leading microneedling brands for both instant and long-lasting results. Some other reasons patients love this treatment include:
Its collagen boosting benefits
Collagen is a key protein in the skin, which is responsible for the skin’s elasticity. As we age, your existing collagen breaks down, and it becomes harder to produce more.
Microneedling can reverse this effect, as the controlled trauma triggers the body’s healing process, thus making the skin firmer, tighter and smooth again!
The various solutions that can be chosen
Microneedling creates microchannels in the skin to allow in active ingredients, and Mesoestetic’s c.prof solutions cover the key concerns patients want to tackle. You can choose from:
- Depigmentation – for hyperpigmentation.
- Photoageing – for fine lines and wrinkles caused by environmental factors.
- Mesotox – to improve effectiveness of existing anti-wrinkle injections, as well as reducing fine lines and crepey appearance.
- Mesopeptide – to boost collagen and restore youthfulness.
- Draining – for reducing cellulite and volume e.g. double chin.
- Body firming – for treating flaccidity in the arms, legs, stomach and more.
- Skinmark – to treat scars and stretch marks.
- Hair loss – to revitalise and strengthen the hair.
The speed of treatment
Your microneedling treatment at MetroSpa will only take about 10-20 minutes, so can easily be slotted into your day. Plus, there are minimal side effects from this procedure – you may experience slight redness and swelling, but this should subside within a couple of days.
Suitability for all skin types
We don’t call microneedling versatile for nothing – this treatment is ideal for all skin types, and is actually recommended over laser alternatives for patients with darker skin tones.
How it complements other treatments
Microneedling shows amazing results as a standalone treatment, but this can be enhanced further with dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and professional grade peels – book your free consultation to discover your perfect treatment combo!
So would you love to try microneedling? We have a special offer for your first microneedling this July, which you won’t want to miss! Get an incredible 50% off, from £150 to £75, so book soon through our website and pay a visit to our Edgbaston-based cosmetic skin clinic.